Electrolux Announces Expressionist Collection Of Tiny Kitchen Appliances
Electrolux continues to expand within small kitchen appliances. The new Expressionist Collection is a premium range with a sleek, seamless, stainless steel design and intuitive, modern controls. It will be sold in Europe, Asia and North America.
This type of offer to the consumers is part of Electrolux strategy to grow its share of the large but fragmented global market for small domestic appliances.
Electrolux Expressionist Collection
The total market is estimated to be worth approximately 28 billion USD annually. In 2013, Electrolux sales of small domestic appliances increased rapidly, especially in Europe, Asia Pacific and Latin America, supporting the strategy to grow in adjacent product categories such as small kitchen appliances.
The new Expressionist Collection includes a drip coffee maker, a water kettle, a toaster, a tabletop blender and an immersion blender. It is designed to match the larger Electrolux kitchen appliances like the Inspiration and Gourmet ranges.
Water Kettle: 1.7L kettle with Variable Temperature Control and a realtime temperature indicator let the consumer choose and control the right temperature for tea.
“The Expressionist Collection was developed for design conscious consumers who take pride in their homes and who have a strong sense of aesthetics”, says James Brouillard, globally responsible for the Electrolux Small Domestic Appliances product line. “The design has been successfully tested on consumers in Europe, North America and Asia.”
Adding to the contemporary design, the Expressionist Collection has several smart functionalities, such as 24 hour auto-start for the coffee maker, variable temperature control for the water kettle and a countdown timer for the toaster.
The Expressionist Collection will be launched in Europe in May and in Asia later this year.
Expressionist Collection Appliances
- Coffer Maker: The AromaStrength Selector and PureAdvantage Water Filter give a superb taste every time and the intuitive Programmable HighContrast LCD display makes it simple and quick to use.
- Water Kettle: 1.7L kettle with Variable Temperature Control and a realtime temperature indicator let the consumer choose and control the right temperature for tea. With the OneCup Turbo Function, consumers can boil one cup of water in less than 60 seconds, making the kettle quick and simple to use.
- Toaster: The toaster has a DigitalVision Timer that counts down the time left for toasting and a XL Toast Capacity makes it versatile for toasting thick cut bread, as well as buns or bagels. The smart Lift and Check with digital pause function lets consumers check their toast without resetting the toasting time.
- Tabletop blender: Its 900W Powerful Motor makes short work of ice or nuts. TruFlow Titanium Blades ensure a top blending performance and long lasting durability. The Five Program Settings, including ice crush and smoothie, make it simple and quick to use.
- Immersion Blender: Stainless steel designed immersion blender with TruFlow Titanium Blades for an effortless and consistent blending performance in less time. A 700W Powerful Motor quickly blends soups, shakes or smoothies. The Dishwasher Safe Foot is quick and easy to clean.
- Feb 13, 2014
Electrolux Reveals New Appliances For North AmericaThe Electrolux Group has showcased its latest innovations for homes in North America at the 2014 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) in Las Vegas. To address consumer demand for a faster, more effective clean, Electrolux introduced a new line-up of dishwashers, featuring a category leading 30-Minute Fast Wash cycle that delivers a professional-level clean...
- Oct 7, 2012
Electrolux Introduces Go Colour! Appliances In Playful ColorsOne of the fastest ways to brighten up a kitchen can be with a splash of color against the typical white or stainless-steel background. “Colors bring their own energy, affect the way we feel and personalize our homes,” says Pia Ringholm, Color, Material, Graphics Lead Designer for Electrolux...
- Jun 1, 2012
Electrolux Presents New Ultramix/PRO Stick MixerUsing the company’s experience of creating professional products for top chefs, Electrolux has developed the new stick mixer Ultramix/PRO. We have used this expertise and the best features from the professional product in Ultramix/PRO so that we can offer professional standards for cooking even in home environment,” says Mari Törmälä, Product Marketing Manager at Electrolux...
- Dec 14, 2010
Electrolux Infinity I-Kitchen Fridge Features Touch Screen Powered By Linux OSThe Electrolux Infinity I-Kitchen refrigerator, launched in Brazil has a touch screen on the top door, which is getting attention from computer devotees all around the world, and the story is spreading in the blog community at the moment. And in several places around the world, Electrolux is involved in projects testing systems for smart grids and smart appliances, that is energy systems that can communicate with the appliances and automatically detect and avoid consumption during peak periods of the day...
- Jul 27, 2010
Electrolux Presents Powermix Silent Blender Featuring Sound Reduction SystemElectrolux is starting a quiet revolution in the kitchen by introducing Powermix Silent. This is 10 times quieter than an average blender, which boasts sound levels between 90 dB -95 dB, equal to the sound of a motorcycle...