Electrolux Reveals New Appliances For North America
The Electrolux Group has showcased its latest innovations for homes in North America at the 2014 Kitchen and Bath Industry Show (KBIS) in Las Vegas. Products under the Electrolux brand included new dishwashers and induction hobs, combining striking design with high performance, while Frigidaire launched a number of time-saving features such as a two-in-one convertible freezer.
Electrolux Frigidaire Gallery 30 Double Wall Oven
To address consumer demand for a faster, more effective clean, Electrolux introduced a new line-up of dishwashers, featuring a category leading 30-Minute Fast Wash cycle that delivers a professional-level clean. The latest in cooking technologies were also on display, including induction cooktops and freestanding ranges with induction technology.
Frigidaire unveiled a new dishwasher, double wall oven and two-in-one convertible freezer packed with time-saving features. The introduction of these appliances will eliminate consumer frustrations such as slow pre-heat functions, dishwashers that don’t clean or dry and freezers that are dimly lit and hard to organize.
To address consumer demand for a faster, more effective clean, Electrolux introduced a new line-up of dishwashers, featuring a category leading 30-Minute Fast Wash cycle that delivers a professional-level clean.
Some of the new products on display at KBIS were:
Frigidaire Gallery Double Wall Ovens
- Preheats in less than six minutes.
- True Convection makes multi-rack baking fast and even.
- One-Touch Quick Clean starts the quick, two-hour self-cleaning cycle.
- Smudge-Proof Stainless Steel exterior resists fingerprints and smudges making it easy to clean.
Frigidaire 2-in-1 Classic Slate Freezer
- Offers the flexibility to switch between refrigerator and freezer with the flip of a switch.
- SpaceWise Organization offers solutions you can customize to fit your organizational needs.
- Offers bright lighting for better interior visibility.
- Available in a new modern color so it can work anywhere in your home, from the kitchen to the laundry room.
Electrolux Stainless Steel Dishwasher with IQ-Touch Controls
- Professional level clean with a “Fast Wash” cycle that thoroughly cleans and dries dishes in just 30 minutes.
- ProClean with SatelliteSpray Arm technology provides 400% more water coverage than a traditional dishwasher.
- Third Level Rack offers convenient space for spatulas and unique kitchen tools, or extra room for everyday utensils.
Electrolux Induction Cooktop (36”)
- Induction is much more precise, fast and efficient than other cooking methods – water can boil in only 90 seconds and goes from a boil to delicate simmer instantaneously
- May 9, 2014
Electrolux Announces Expressionist Collection Of Tiny Kitchen AppliancesElectrolux continues to expand within small kitchen appliances. Water Kettle: 1.7L kettle with Variable Temperature Control and a realtime temperature indicator let the consumer choose and control the right temperature for tea...
- Oct 7, 2012
Electrolux Introduces Go Colour! Appliances In Playful ColorsOne of the fastest ways to brighten up a kitchen can be with a splash of color against the typical white or stainless-steel background. “Colors bring their own energy, affect the way we feel and personalize our homes,” says Pia Ringholm, Color, Material, Graphics Lead Designer for Electrolux...
- Jun 1, 2012
Electrolux Presents New Ultramix/PRO Stick MixerUsing the company’s experience of creating professional products for top chefs, Electrolux has developed the new stick mixer Ultramix/PRO. We have used this expertise and the best features from the professional product in Ultramix/PRO so that we can offer professional standards for cooking even in home environment,” says Mari Törmälä, Product Marketing Manager at Electrolux...
- Dec 14, 2010
Electrolux Infinity I-Kitchen Fridge Features Touch Screen Powered By Linux OSThe Electrolux Infinity I-Kitchen refrigerator, launched in Brazil has a touch screen on the top door, which is getting attention from computer devotees all around the world, and the story is spreading in the blog community at the moment. And in several places around the world, Electrolux is involved in projects testing systems for smart grids and smart appliances, that is energy systems that can communicate with the appliances and automatically detect and avoid consumption during peak periods of the day...
- Jul 27, 2010
Electrolux Presents Powermix Silent Blender Featuring Sound Reduction SystemElectrolux is starting a quiet revolution in the kitchen by introducing Powermix Silent. This is 10 times quieter than an average blender, which boasts sound levels between 90 dB -95 dB, equal to the sound of a motorcycle...