Samsung Presents Induction Range FTQ307 - Best In Class
Understanding that today's home cook is looking to save time, energy and money in the kitchen, Samsung Electronics America Inc., a market leader and award-winning innovator in consumer electronics and home appliances, today announced the availability of its first induction range. The Samsung FTQ307 Induction Range is now available in stainless steel at select retailers for just $1,999, and will be widely available later in September.
Our induction range provides consumers with a new choice for time-saving, energy-efficient cooking at an exceptional value,” said James Politeski, vice president home appliance sales and marketing, Samsung Electronics America. "We believe this range will help further establish Samsung's role as a leader in the home appliance market because it delivers tremendous value and is one of the smartest and most accurate ranges to enter the U.S. market. We are offering consumers a full induction range with true convection and a warming drawer at the same price as some stand-alone induction cooktops."
Fast & Efficient Cooking - Through its rapid heating feature, Samsung's 4-element induction range can reduce cooking time compared to conventional cooktops.
Growing in popularity in the United States, induction cooking uses electromagnetic energy to heat only the cookware, allowing food to cook quickly. When developing its induction range, Samsung designers focused on five key areas:
- Fast & Efficient Cooking - Through its rapid heating feature, Samsung's 4-element induction range can reduce cooking time compared to conventional cooktops. An innovative three-fan true convection system in the 5.9 cu. ft. oven cooks food more evenly, making it ideal for baking and broiling. A 1.4 cu. ft. warming drawer offers three levels of heat for perfectly timed meals.
- Easy & Precise Controls - Samsung's SelecTouchTM control system allows for easy and precise control of the cooking power, just like a gas range. The easy-to-use and stylish touch slide control panel allows home cooks to simply choose the appropriate power level with the glide of a finger.
- Incredible Value - With a retail price of just $1,999, Samsung offers a complete induction range with true convection and a warming drawer at the same price as some stand-alone induction cooktops.
- Cool to the Touch -Induction heat is transmitted directly to the pan and nowhere else - the rest of the cooktop surface remains cool to the touch. Samsung's induction range will not activate unless a pan at least five inches in diameter is placed on the cooktop. It will also switch off if no cookware is placed on it within 30 seconds, offering further peace of mind.
- Fast & Easy Cleaning - The cooler cooking surface helps prevent spills and overflows from caking up, making them easy to clean off the flat and smooth cooking surface. The oven offers self clean and 20 minute SteamQuick cycles.
- Mar 9, 2018
New KitchenAid Artisan Mini Stand Mixer Features 20% Smaller and 25% Lighter DesignKitchenAid is revealing a new "mini" mixer with glass bowl at this year's Housewares Show in Chicago, March 10-13. Twenty percent smaller and 25 percent lighter, the Artisan Mini Design Stand Mixer (KSM3306X, KSM35GB) packs the same performance as the brand's full-size KitchenAid Tilt-Head Stand Mixer and features an elegant, 3.5-quart glass bowl, which yields five dozen cookies or an entire loaf of bread...
- Apr 28, 2015
Samsung Introduces Suite Of Kitchen Appliances For MillennialsSamsung ushers in a new line of kitchen appliances with features that will both surprise and delight a new generation of consumers who entertain at home. – April 28, 2015 – Samsung a leading innovator in home appliances, ushers in a new line of kitchen appliances with features that will both surprise and delight a new generation of consumers who entertain at home...
- Feb 14, 2013
Samsung Announces The First-Ever 4-Door Refrigerator With Sparkling Water DispenserSamsung today announced that it is bringing the premium taste of fresh, crisp sparkling water right to the kitchen with the Samsung RF31FMESBSR 36” Four-Door Refrigerator featuring the industry’s first-ever automatic sparkling water dispenser. With the new Samsung Four-Door Refrigerator with sparkling water dispenser, getting the crisp delicious taste of sparkling water is as easy as pushing a button...
- Jan 6, 2010
Samsung Launches New 4-Door French Door Refrigerator RF4287Samsung Electronics America Inc. today announced its innovative new 4-Door French Door Refrigerator, the Samsung RF4287, which received a 2010 ICES Innovations Honoree Award. Samsung’s new RF4287 4-Door French Door Refrigerator takes cooling to new levels with the Custom Cool Drawer with Smart Divider, a flexible middle drawer that can be individually temperature-controlled to store produce, party platters, deli meats, or even soft freeze foods...
- Apr 22, 2009
Samsung Extends Refrigerator Line To Include Industry-First Dual Ice MakerSamsung, a market leader and award-winning innovator in consumer electronics and home appliances, today announced new additions to its growing refrigerator line, including the industry’s first dual ice maker refrigerator that allows consumers to enjoy more than one and a half times the ice production of their current models. The Samsung RFG298 and RF268 French Door Refrigerators feature the industry’s first dual ice maker...