Oct 19, 2010
New Programmable Slow Cooker From Hamilton Beach
Hamilton Beach has introduced the new 4.5 Qt. Programmable Slow Cooker (Model 33247) with Good Thinking® Features. It will be available in December, 2010 for $29.99 MSRP.
Good Thinking® Features
- Cooks While You Are Away – Whether you're braising short ribs or cooking chili, this foolproof slow cooker will accomplish the task, even while you’re away. Arrive home to the smell of a delicious, made-from- scratch meal. Push-button controls and an easy-to-read display eliminate guesswork.
- Cooking Versatility – Mix and match any temperature setting for up to 10 cooking combinations. Select 1 of 2 temperature settings and pair with 5 different cooking times to prepare any recipe from simple to complex. This slow cooker will then automatically switch to the keep warm setting once cooking time is up.
- Convenient – The 4 ½ quart oval shape stoneware fits larger cuts of meat. It’s the ideal size for a family of four holding up to a 4 lb. chicken or roast.
- Easy Cleanup – Removable, dishwasher safe glass lid and stoneware crock provide for a quick cleanup. With a smudgeproof surface and easy-clean touch pad, a damp cloth is all you need.
Hamilton Beach 33247
Slow Cooker Tips
- Do not leave cooked food in the stoneware crock for storage in the refrigerator. It can take up to 24 hours to cool this quantity of food to a safe temperature. Instead, divide it into small, shallow (no more than 3” deep) containers. Allow to cool to 65 degrees Fahrenheit before placing in the refrigerator.
- Foods that do not freeze well include: yogurt, sour cream, milk, large pieces of potato, sauces thickened with flour or constarch, and most natural cheeses including cheddar, mozzarella, colby and swiss.
- A white haze will sometimes remain on the interior of stoneware, even after thoroughly cleaning it. This is just residue left from cooking and is more visible on black stoneware. To remove, make a paste of dish liquid and baking soda. Use this to scrub clean, then rinse well.
- Oct 3, 2012
Hamilton Beach Announces Tournant High-Performance Food Blender HBF600The word Tournant comes from the title of Chef Tournant, or swing chef, one who can work all the stations in a professional kitchen. Professional Results at Home Hamilton Beach Commercial appliances are the first choice amongst professional chefs world- wide...
- Mar 15, 2012
Hamilton Beach 3-In-One Grill/GriddleWith 2 reversible grids offering 3 cooking options, you can prepare a variety of food items with the Hamilton Beach® 3-in-One Gril /Griddle. Good Thinking® Features Pancakes and Eggs or Steak and Chicken – With 2 reversible grids offering 3 cooking options, you can prepare a variety of food items with the Hamilton Beach® 3-in-One Gril /Griddle...
- Oct 14, 2010
The Hamilton Beach Candy Apple 2 Slice Metal Toaster - Add A Splash Of ColorHamilton Beach has introduced the new Candy Apple 2 Slice Metal Toaster (model 22524E). ..
- Oct 13, 2010
New Hamilton Beach Wave Maker Blender Offers Powerful Blending Performance And Easy CleaningHamilton Beach adds new blender to its famous Wave Maker® blender lineup. ..
- Oct 13, 2010
The Hamilton Beach® Stainless 4 Slice Toaster Oven/BroilerHamilton Beach unveiled Stainless 4 Slice Toaster Oven/Broiler powered by Good Thinking® Features. ..